Tuesday 29 October 2013

Frocktober and pineapple

It’s almost the end of Frocktober, a month dedicated to raising money for research into Ovarian Cancer. To assist this important research the lovely Kylie in Perth and friends are modelling gorgeous frocks from previous eras (some look suspiciously like dresses that I, or people I know, may have worn not that long ago!) on her blog  http://lucyvioletvintage.blogspot.com.au/

Visit Kylie online, relive your own stunning and/or unforgivable fashion statements from the past and donate to an important cause.


I found this interesting/goofy photo of myself in the early 1960s that actually shows me wearing a frock, an event that never seems to happen these days!
And for something pineapple . . .


 


 

My daughter, Ella, discovered these swimmers on one of her frequent visits to the Black Milk site and insisted that I should have them. Although no one will ever see me dressed in them at the beach or a public swimming pool I may just wear them when no one’s around – they are very comfortable ! Anne

Kylie often sends us links to pinapalia that she has discovered online such as the stunning frock on this site

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous bathers - I wonder if I could get some in 'neck-to-knee'?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very cute in your little pink dress and I think you'd look very cute in your gorgeous new bathers too.
    Thanks for the shout-out Anne - I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete